Friday, October 16, 2015

McMinnville, OR

I've decided to settle in for a month at an RV park in McMinnville as I've been doing a lot of moving around and need to catch my breath for awhile and regroup before I head south for the winter.  I spent a lot of time in McMinnville a couple of years ago and enjoyed the friendliness of this little town. 


Today, Tami and two of her friends picked me up and we headed to the downtown area to shop and wine taste.  We shopped for awhile, then had a great lunch at 411 ( yes...that is the name of this restaurant).


We then headed to Willamette Wine Tasting Room where we just had silly fun.
 
 

Then more shopping and then MORE wine tasting.  This time the name of the winery was "Naked Winery."  Of course ....we ran with that name.  Unbelieveable what the names of the different wines were called.....Tease, Booty Call, Missionary, Penetration, Blazing Straddle and of course Climax and Orgasmic among others. 

 
We all got stick on tattoos...fun fun.
 
 
    

 
 
 
We just had fun!!!  What can I say??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love McMinnville. Our daughter went to Linfield College in late 90s so we spent lots of time in the city. Best little downtown of anywhere. Guess if I didn't live in California, I might want to move to McMinnville.

Judy said...

Yes, it is a great little community with very friendly people. This was my second visit here and I'll be staying until mid November when I will be leaving for TX for the holidays.