Sunday, September 6, 2015

Oregon State Fair in Salem, OR

I have been staying on the fairgrounds for the past couple of days enjoying the Oregon State Fair.  I haven't been to a fair in many years so it has been fun to reflect back to the days when fairs were a big deal in Illinois where I grew up.


I could not resist these goodies.  I'm such a sucker for gadgets.


This guy was pretty interesting to watch.


Lots of music on many stages.  This is Brady Goss who is apparently well known in Oregon....very talented.

 
You are never too old to enjoy the "petting zoo."
 
 
And who says women can not have six pack abs. 


This little 5'2"gal was able to bend a skillet in half....she really did with very little effort.


This was a little unsettling but it was interesting to feel his skin.


Beautiful at night with all the lights lighting up the carnival runway.  Great fair.  Lots of good food, music, animals and a great place for "people watching."

No comments: