Friday, September 11, 2015

McMinnville, OR

I got to spend some time with a friend I met almost two years ago when I was in OR for a whole year.  Linda and I had lots of good times, touring the wineries, attending festivals and just generally sharing doing what we both enjoyed so it was fun to meet up with her again in McMinnville.
 
 
I talked her into getting a FitBit so she and I could be FitBit buddies and encourage each other to keep steppin'!  Thankfully, her beau, Hi, came over and assisted two slightly challenged gals in getting her FitBit synced to her phone.    Linda met Hi when we were out clubbing in Salem when I was here previously and they are still going strong.  I believe it's been a year and a few months.  Great people and fun to see them so happy together.


We had a delicious lunch at the Grainery, a restaurant within a brewery.  This is what I like about Oregon.....so many breweries, so many wineries and so little time!  Now, the green leafy stuff is legal here but I'll stick to salads.. 

No comments: