Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chillin' for Awhile in Forest Grove, OR

For the past week, I've been spending some time with Tami and her family in Forest Grove, taking a break from travel for awhile.  This is her beautiful yard.  Oregon is a great state for growing various flowers and produce.  She has apples, pears, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, etc. 

 
We went to Coburg, OR for 3 days with some of the people she works with.  They are all into antiquing but I was just along for the ride.  Three of us had RVs so we spent time in an RV park close to where all the action was.


What started out as a few yard sales in this little town has turned into a huge annual affair where people come from all over the state to find treasures.  There are blocks and blocks of yard sales.

 
I have no idea when I will leave Forest Grove and/or Oregon..... or where I will be going next.  So many choices.  I probably need to start moving south again for the winter.

No comments: