Friday, May 15, 2015

My Home

This is how I travel AND how I live.  I started RVing in January 2013, making a vow to myself that I would commit to this new adventure for 3 years.  After 3 years, I would make the decision to either stay with it indefinitely or give it up and chalk it up to a whim I had.

Well, I am almost at the 2 1/2 year mark and so far, I have no intentions of giving this lifestyle up.  In fact, I feel like I've only just begun.  There is so much to see in the USA and I'm going to go where the wind takes me whenever I get the urge.  I didn't realize how much "freedom" means to me.

Prior to starting this blog, I traveled to Oregon in my first purchased RV which was a 33' Fleetwood Tioga Ranger.  It was a lot roomier but harder to handle in the mountains so I traded for less living space but much easier maneuverability.

So far I have traveled to Oregon, Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From where did you start? And which of these places you've traveled been your favorite? None, I gather, good enough to settle down and call home?

Judy said...

I started RVing almost 3 years ago from TX. I haven't really found a favorite place yet. I just love moving around and everywhere I go has something about it I like. I'm not looking for a place to settle down yet. I'm just not ready. I love doing what I'm doing for now. Someday, I will step back and make that decision but not yet.

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Having an adventuresome spirit is a good thing.