Friday, May 15, 2015

Lampasas, TX

I am staying 10 days in Lampasas, TX at Boone RV Park.  The reason for my stay is I have decided to get involved with other RVers and there is a group called Loners on Wheels who are meeting here in Lampasas May 21 through May 23.  I thought I should give them a shot to see if meeting with other RVing groups is what I want to do.  I have attended 4 meetups and they turned our alright but I'm pretty sure I am more of a loner and like to just do my own thing. 

I found this group to be very nice and it was good to share RV stories.
.


I walked along the Lampasas River today and watched people fishing, ducks swimming and baby squirrels scurrying around....very peaceful and relaxing.

 
 
Who says Texas doesn't have good wine?  There are two very good wineries in Lampasas, Pillar Bluff and Texas Legato.  While at one, I made two new acquaintances.  The three of us went to the other one and had some good conversation....It was a good day! 

No comments: