Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yesterday was busy, busy.  My former Houston neighbor, Bill, was a great host and gave me a grand tour of Colorado Springs where he now lives in a beautiful home with unbelievable views. 

Unfortunately, my phone was dead so Bill took some pictures but couldn't take a lot of the scenery because he had to drive us safely around the mountainous curves. 

I had forgotten how large the Broadmoor Hotel was.  We had lunch here and then just wandered around the beautifully landscaped grounds and the lavishly furnished interior. 




 
 
I was unaware that Bill purposely lined me up so I would be in front of this real bouquet of yellow roses.  The picture turned out to reflect an image of me looking like the "saint" that I am.
 
 
 
 
 And of course....there's the magnificent Pike's Peak.

 
 
 
 

No comments: